Sunday, September 13, 2015

Shaggy Haired Boys

There's no date on this little piece of paper and the back has nothing on it that helps either. I am guessing these boys might have been known to the person who left this in a book, or perhaps they were famous! Anyone look familiar? A boy band from Denmark? The hair makes me think the 60's or 70's, but they are dressed so indistinct to a time period, could be now. Someone had a crush!
 I remember cutting out pictures and articles about people I had a crush on when I was young. I had this serious infatuation with Mikhail Baryshnikov , the dancer. He is, was, and always will be my crush boy. If you don't know him, look him up on YouTube, or you can see him as The Russian that Carrie dates on Sex and The City. Still so very swoon worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment