Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Visiting the Countryside


Ok. Maybe it's not the countryside, but it looks like it to me. Look at those white washed walls, and the framing around the windows. This does not look like a city home. And ms. fur collar in the back there has had enough and is quite ready to go back to civilization, thank you very much. The youngest boy seems to be having a great time. I cannot say that about the oldest young man. He looks positively uncomfortable. The clothes? Being squished on the bench next to his younger siblings perhaps? I'm going to place this somewhere in the 20's based on the clothing and ms. fur collar's hair style. I poke fun at their expressions, but I love that this picture has captured true emotion. It feels like an actual moment in time, not a staged event. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment