Friday, August 22, 2014

Surprising Kaj Munk Finding

 This is a wood carving of Kaj Munk that was found wrapped in plastic at a Lion's Club and was about to be sent to the flea market along with some other things they had in storage back in April of 1980. Whew, you have no idea how long that took me to figure out, longer than it should have. But, what can you expect from a girl giving up Diet Coke and who hasn't had a real piece of chocolate for weeks! Seriously, right? 

I have posted a few times about Kaj Munk, he is one of the people I most want to meet in the next life. So fascinating! And I typed that making the squint eyes, head nod, so fascinating face. So you you know how much I like this guy. If you don't know of him, check out my other posts or try your best at Google, but I warn you, not nearly enough information on Mr. Munk out there. I know, it's brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment