Sunday, July 21, 2013

Party All Night

Cute little cartoon, only about 2" by 2" in size. The direct Google translate is:

The sad thing about getting older is that you have it in the morning sometimes as if it had hosted out and party all night, even if you have not been anywhere..

Hmm, not a great translation, but I get the gist. Sadly, I understand it because I know what they mean from personal experience! I'm not old, per say, but a good night sleep is now a need, not a hey, it would be cool if kind of situation. It's gotta happen, and it has to be good. None of this cricks in the neck, have to get up and use the restroom at 3am, tossing and turning garbage. A strict lights out and crash completely until 8 or 9 hours have passed. Oh no, I do sound old!  Eh, who cares, bring on the comfy bed and pillow. 

1 comment: