Friday, December 6, 2013

Leather and the Red

More bookmarks!! The leather one says Menette Regions Conference and the year 1983.  Menette translates into French as lever...after that, I am at a loss. The conference was held in Aalborg, Denmark. So, a French lever conference in Denmark?  Hahaha, for some reason I think I might be just a tad off here.

The red one looks a little older, I can't quite make out the words, but the flower design and words look like they were laid out with a glitter pen. How long have glitter pens been around? Do glitter pens actually exist? I am so not the crafty person. I'm always impressed to see people walk into a craft store, grab things I have no idea what are called, and turn all of those random things into a, a... whatever it is all you crafty people make.

No comments:

Post a Comment