Friday, December 6, 2013

Candy Wrapper Bookmark?

I do this ALL the time. It's a wonder I am not as big as a house all the sweets I consume. And having a little snack is so very easy to do when you are reading a book. And so bad to do! The same concept of eating when you watch TV, you don't pay attention to the amount of food, candy, junk, you actually consume, and next thing you know we are all having high blood pressure, diabetes, and our rotund bodies are no longer fitting properly in the seats at Disneyland! Whew, wow I got off on a tangent on that one, didn't I?

Needless to say, I often find myself reading and then the phone rings, or the doorbell, or I have to actually work or take care of the kids, so I look around and grab any piece of anything that will save my spot. Coupons, pencils, my phone, pretty much anything I can find. And, of course, candy wrappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment