Monday, July 21, 2014

Little Miss Gina


This is a ritual nearly all parents participate in, I say nearly because I failed horribly at this obviously important and life changing tradition and it has irritated my mother to no end. I am one of five children and the only one that has been unable to supply "Nana" with her bi-yearly, professional pictures of my offspring. Sigh. No worries, I am not one of those mother's who hold up my parenting skills against every seemingly perfect parental unit I see. I know my strengths and my weaknesses, and I more than make up for where I fall short. I did teach my children to read early on and gave them a love for knowledge, reading, and travel. HA! Take that picture takers of the world!

But I digress. Here is a cute picture of miss Gina at her two and a half years mark. See how on top of things her parents are?  The back of the picture has Gina's name, 2 1/2 yrs old, and August 1982. Little Gina would be.....whoa, 32 years old! I swear 1982 didn't seem like that long ago. And now I am aging myself! Cute picture Miss Gina. And, again, sorry mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment