Friday, August 22, 2014

The Neon Fair

This card could not be missed flipping though the pages of one of my books if I tried! The colors are either vibrant or blinding depending on the mood you are in. It was ripped out of something, I assume a magazine of sorts, one of those free cards to pull out and send a note on. I could be wrong, but I'm sticking with that guess.


You can see there is a note written on the back, of which I have about as much chance of deciphering as I do learning to lip read. Could happen, but with far more effort than I am ready to exert myself with at this time. I do know a few words of Danish, of course, but I'm having one of those 'ooh, look at the pretty picture' kind of night, not  a 'I want to learn everything right now' kind of night. I know you know what I mean, even if you don't admit it. It's alright. I never judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment