Friday, January 3, 2014

Doodle on an Envelope

In the last few years I have really learned to appreciate and love art. I can't create it myself, so I ooh and ah over other people's masterpieces. I love when I find other people's doodles on spare pieces of paper in my books. Then I get to play art interpreter extraordinaire!

Here goes. I see a man, he's reclining in bed, one foot on the floor. He's holding a bottle and has a spare, one should always have a spare. Here's the tricky part, I THINK the doodler was trying to portray the man's hand in a come hither kind of attitude, but.....well, hands are difficult to draw, or so I have read. The come hither might still work though. I mean he does have a bottle of something and the spare, who could resist that? Plus he's got the whole beard thing going on which is really in fashion right now. Sure, his bodies a shapeless blob, but none of us are perfect, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment