Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Greetings from the Paris French Restaurant


This has got to be the most unique restaurant wine list I have ever seen.  The writing is in Danish, but I cannot find the what restaurant this belonged to online. Either search engines aren't fabulous switching between languages yet, or this place doesn't exist any longer. Very fun accidental bookmark! The first picture is the paper all folded up, then below you see the inside with the flutes of wine with lists and prices, and the third picture is of the back of the card. Just the coolest thing ever. I don't know my wine prices well enough to date this card, but I would imagine the 50's or 60's based on condition and the drawings. That said, my mind says could be 40's or even the 70's. Ugh, date things people.

No comments:

Post a Comment