Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sewing Doll Postcard


So cute, this little postcard. I'm not sure how to take the picture exactly. On the one hand, she's mending her toys. On the other hand, ripped off tail and arms? What does this chick do to her toys?  No date on the card, just the name Jack written twice, once quite legibly and once not so much. My first thought was that perhaps Jack had progressive thinking parents by his having this girly type of postcard, which I am all for, by the way. Little boys turn into fathers and should have the same kind of tenderness as girls are raised to have. Soapbox moment, forgive me. Anyway, and probably more correctly guessed, I am betting that Jack was the recipient of this lovely little card from a sibling, cousin, or a little girl with a crush. Either way, too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment