Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Note from 1930


A cool little note from, I'm guessing, April 12, 1930. We, in the US, write the date differently. My first thought was December. Nice, embossed CW in the corner. It actually opens up to reveal blank pages. Like they wrote on the outside of a card. I'm assuming the CW goes with that signature at the end. I can make out a CW in it, although I have no idea what it says. I like finding notes. I send so many texts every day, I bet some of them would be worth keeping, but with a flick of the wrist they disappear forever. Unless someone gets a court order to see all of your texts. That could be scary. I think it's possible we all say things a little more animated knowing that it will be erased shortly. Be warned. Someone could read them someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment