Saturday, November 2, 2013

Alstrom's Bookstore

The paper with the red flowery top is from Alstroms Bookstore which I cannot find any information on except that I have also blogged about a postcard that came from the same store! It is apparently in Faaborg, on the island of Funen. The postcard and this paper thing came out of totally different books. Check out the telephone number, 138.  Remember those old Doris Day movies when they would make a call, asking the operator to connect them to 555 Daisy Blue or something obscure like that?  I love old movies. Alright, anyway this paper is about 5 inches long and the flowery top is about 2 inches wide.

The piece of cloth was also found in a book on the same day as our little flowery piece. I almost didn't include it, but I figured what the heck. Cute little scrap of cloth, rather thick. Decent little book mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment