Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mussolini visits Berlin

The caption says Mussolini will visit Berlin as Adolf Hitlers guest - and celebrated as triumph of.  Yeah, I'm hearing ya. That last part lacks the correct English translation, blame it on Google Translate, not yours truly. I am trying people, I promise.

This is actually really quite small, 5 inches in length and 3 inches wide. I cannot express how much I love finding things from WWII. And here is the news, the now today, look who's going to Berlin, news. Amazing.

Bringing up WWII with me could take pages of pages of my waxing on about battles, books, theories, changes in the world and, and, and.... So I am not going to go there. We all know the history. And here is a piece of it, laying on the table, right next to me. Serious geeking out moment for me, in case you hadn't noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment