Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Biriatou, France















I am finding surprisingly little about this town in France. It is near the border of Spain and..... See what I mean. I can find a few hotels and inn's available, but no real information, which I just don't understand. I looked up some images and didn't come up with a whole lot. BUT, what I did come up with looked amazing! This little town is right near the water and is as picturesque as any place I have seen. Anyone been there? I need more input!
Our postcard is from 1959 and is in French! I'm so used to seeing Danish this totally threw me. French, a beautiful language I will never know, or attempt to butcher. I have been to France a couple of times, but I have learned that I don't have what it takes to learn the language. I am more than content to eat their pastries while I make like the penguins on the movie 'Madagascar' and just smile and wave.


No comments:

Post a Comment