Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Karen Blixen Dining Out


The Danish love Karen Blixen, or did. This is like page 6, Danish style. Here is a picture of a bunch of famous people eating at a fancy restaurant in who knows what year. She is seated on the far left. She died in 1962, and she's not looking crazy young here, so make your guesses. This is back in the day before plastic surgery was common place, so she probably looks beautiful for her age. I used to work for a plastic surgeon in my RN days. We did a LOT of wrinkle removal. Sunblock became my friend after that job. I'm not against plastic surgery at all, but there are limits. I think it's addicting, like getting a tattoo, hard to have just one. Also did a lot of hair plugs. Men of the world, hear this. Bald is beautiful. Seriously. Yul Brynner, hot! So there's my lesson of the day. Use sunblock and embrace the bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment