Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Chocolate!


I have no idea why someone would keep this. It's cardboard, and I would think someone cut it out of a box, but the lines are absolutely perfect. No one can cut that straight, can they? Chocolate. I love chocolate. And these look so interesting. Don't you love going to new places, different countries, and finding all sorts of new ways to eat chocolate?! Or any food for that matter. What I hate is coming home. You find all these amazing candies or foods on your vacation and become a complete addict, yes it can happen that quickly, only to come home and find that your new addiction is nowhere to be found. Oh, the frustration. I was in London this summer, loved London by the way, and I found fresh shelled peas. I ate myself sick. More than once. They actually said they were from Africa, so why aren't they being shipped to the US? We live in a world of amazing shipping capabilities! This shouldn't be an issue. Really. When I become fabulously wealthy, I will travel the world, find the best of the best, and make sure they are available for the masses. Sure, why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment