Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Present Tag



I debated whether or not I should even put this on here. It appears to be a very small present tag. It's only about 2 inches tall, and an inch wide. I just thought it was so cute, and with the holidays just around the corner, I decided why not. Although, I will say, I was in a store today and they were playing Christmas music. And for reasons unknown even to myself, I absolutely hated it! I found myself pulling a face at the Christmas decorations, and at the Christmas candy the store had out. Maybe I am becoming a Grinch! Everyone keeps asking me what I'm getting my kids for Christmas, and asking how my shopping is going, etc. Truth is, haven't even started. Not even thinking about it yet. I'm sure some of you are in shock! I should have something done by now, right? I'd like to put an orange in each of their stockings, have a nice turkey dinner, and call it good. Oh my, I am the Grinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment