Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let's Bake a Little Today


A one sheet recipe page from May, 1937. No, I didn't include the entire page. If you decide you want the recipes on here, email me. I will happily email it to you. I can get saving a recipe from the paper or a magazine, but I don't get putting it inside a book. Hey, let's make brownies. The recipe is in Pride and Prejudice over on the book shelf. Um, I don't think so. It was really torn out carefully. It's hard to imagine that someone used it as a bookmark. I think I've got it. A book was lent to a friend who happened to have these scrumptious recipes they wanted to share. They return the book with the yummy recipes inside and our book lender never took it out. Ok, very weak theory, but I suppose it could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment