Sunday, September 18, 2011

Star Wars Stormtrooper!



Without a doubt, favorite bookmark I have found so far! Love, love, love Star Wars. Who doesn't? Alright, there may be Star Trek fans out there that will debate, but seriously, Star Wars wins hands down. Although, I do give J. J. Abrams' Star Trek my respect. It's pretty awesome. But, it's still no Star Wars. I grew up on these movies and somehow I can still sit down and watch them, knowing full well what's about to happen, and still be totally into them. Of course, it was my little brother who got the Star Wars toys, completely sexist, but I remember playing with them. Luke's landspeeder, one of my favorites. And I totally want the Millennium Falcon toy that's out right now. It's 2.5 feet long, comes with Han Solo and Chewbacca action figures, a pivoting gunner station and the engine lights up! It also says phrases and makes all the cool Star Wars sounds! Yes, I know how old I am, and I don't care. I want it. Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment