Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Bank Note, 1949


I believe this is a bank note that someone received after depositing 2,000 kroner. The date is August 12, 1949. I have never been good at seeing a kroner, euro or any other foreign money and instantly do the exchange rate and know how much I'm actually spending on something. It's probably not going to kill me, and as long as I'm getting what I want, I'm sure it's worth it, right? $20 for gelato stracciatella in a cone? Completely worth it! But, I do have a better idea of what a kroner is. And not only because I do business with clients in Denmark, but because I have read 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' along with half the world. Great series. Fascinating, fast paced, and a little dark and twisted. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment