Sunday, October 16, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 1979












A Christmas card! This looks like one of those cards you add your own picture to. I mean, this deer was probably in their backyard. I honestly had no idea that you could do this back in 1979, take one of your own pictures and turn it into a card. Maybe that is sad and pathetic to admit. I guess I just think of the 70's like they were a million years ago. And I was alive and kicking somewhere in the 70's! But I will never reveal how much of the 70's I was around for. Suffice it to say, I have pictures of my small self with some cool looking bell bottoms and a crocheted, multi-colored vest on, thanks mom! Ah, the 70's. They gave us killer music and clothes you wouldn't want to be caught dead in.

No comments:

Post a Comment