Sunday, October 16, 2011

More Bookmarks!


These bookmarks are so much fun. I don't know about other people so much, but I often find the first thing sitting around to save my place in a book, random pieces of paper, a pen or pencil. I've even used a candy wrapper! Candy wrappers always seem to be handy. That's probably not a good thing. Anyway, I don't know how well you can see the first bookmark, it has the impression of a deer on it and says Calgary Canada. I am hoping it was gift to someone and mailed to someone in Denmark. If you live in Denmark, where the average high in the summer is a balmy 64 degrees, why in the world would you choose to vacation in Calgary? Not to dis Calgary, I have been there and it's beautiful, but if I lived somewhere cold, I'm thinking the beaches of Spain would be perfect! The next bookmark is also made of leather and says Danmark on it. Our last bookmark is handmade. That just gets me every time. I haven't the talent, nor the desire, to sit down and do crafty things. I'm glad someone else did though, very fun bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment