Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two of Hearts


A fairly decent sized book mark. 7 inches tall by almost 4 inches wide, this baby is not getting lost in a book. And with these bright colors, you will never lose your place. The funny thing about this book mark is that it looks like someone took a marker and painted in the red hearts and then stitched with brown thread around them. I was expecting the red heart to be a part of the fabric itself. I guess plain old orange was not going to do it. I must say, I do like hearts, they give our pumpkin color cloth a bit of character. I'm so glad people used book marks. I never find folded down corners in my Book Decor books. That must be a more recent trend. I am guilty of it myself. Only in books that are actually mine, not borrowed. And never hard cover, only paperback. Wow, I didn't realize I had rules about when I bend my pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment