Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fanny Packs and The Taj Mahal




This isn't a very old picture, but it came out of a very old book. I am going to place our time in the late 1980's due to our lovely fanny packs and short shorts that were all the rage in the 80's. Although I see that really short shorts are back in vogue, heaven help us if fanny packs make their way back into the main stream. My apologies to those who still have a loving relationship with their little zippered friend, but I for one would be quite happy if I never see a persons hips covered with those pouches ever again. The Taj Mahal is very cool, however, and our tourists look like they were having a great trip. Oh, I just noticed her fanny pack has little buttons or something on it. It almost makes it kind of cute. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment